Our friends Kevin and Hadley Earabino were in town yesterday and stopped by to meet her namesake Hadley Fay. They got along great right away..it must have been their beautiful name and sweet personalities!
What a precious little girl you have! And what a beautiful photo of her! I just loved her. It was so nice to see what a beautiful home she has to grow up in, too, with her storybook room and backyard lemon trees...She's got such a tender sweet personality, and I just know she's going to go far with that aristocratic English name of hers. ;) I am so completely honored to share it with her. :) --Hadley Earabino
3 comments:
How cute!
What a precious little girl you have! And what a beautiful photo of her! I just loved her. It was so nice to see what a beautiful home she has to grow up in, too, with her storybook room and backyard lemon trees...She's got such a tender sweet personality, and I just know she's going to go far with that aristocratic English name of hers. ;) I am so completely honored to share it with her. :) --Hadley Earabino
what a great picture!
Post a Comment