WARNING: For those dog lovers out there, you will laugh at this video. As far as the rest of you, we cannot be held responsible for your reaction. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I think that dog's a keeper--how sweet they are together.
I love how laid back you two are. You do not strike me as first time parents letting your dog lick your daughter's pacifier--it's something us four time parents would do. :) Good times.
4 comments:
Grossly adorable! I love her little laugh.
I think that dog's a keeper--how sweet they are together.
I love how laid back you two are. You do not strike me as first time parents letting your dog lick your daughter's pacifier--it's something us four time parents would do. :) Good times.
What a sweetie! Happy Birthday Cal! We love you...xoxo
Of course we appreciated that video...I am REALLY surprised Jeff let that one fly!
Nala ran in the office and immediately became jealous watching the newfound kinship with Hadley and Cal.
Here's to another year Cal; and to building up your immune system Beeeee!
--Uncle Todd
Post a Comment