Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby's First

Camping Trip! We went camping with our friends the Guerrieri's on Saturday night at Big Basin in the Santa Cruz mountains. Hadley wasn't so sure this was a good idea at first... She wasn't sure about sitting in this dirt and gave me a lot of the "mama pick me up" face...
It didn't take long for her to figure out that camping can be fun, especially when you have a big cup to put the dirt, sticks and leaves in!
And some coolers to bang on and make music...
And a friend to play with bouncing the ball around a tent...
And goofing off with mama when it is time to lay down in the tent at night...
No boys allowed in the little girl tent! Can you see little "E" trying to come in?
This girl was a Mess!
Hadley and her friend play pretty well together but they don't always have this "sharing" thing down so well!
Thank you to the Guerrieri's for a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute! She is a doll. And I think they share pretty well....wait till it is not so nice!

Tammy Staley said...

I see UFC in their future!

nicola said...

OMG! I love it! A few things I noticed:

1. They got diah because they ate DIRT!
2. Evan brought in the red cup in a "drive-by drop off" and then proceeded to leave with it at the end.
3. They do not need any more toys. Just old yogurt containers and red To-Go cups!
4. Girl tent/Boy tent...great idea Mo. Let's put the boys in the snoring tent!!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I LOVE the new blog look! And I love the new header even more...that is the most beautiful photo EVER!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. My favorite photo is the one where Hadley is right up in the camera smiling. Awewome! :)

dmarie said...

Is it just me, or did you call her Callie at the beginning of the video clip?