Hadley loves to shake it! She will do this when she hears music or when we sing. Here's a clip with daddy on vocals singing one of her faves...
Yeah, Fay, flex’in the golden pipes with your own rendition of a classic song...Hadley's already got more rhythm than her parents!
She should be on "Dancing with the Stars - Baby Edition". Too cute!
Adorable! Can't wait to see her again. :)
Wow. I had no idea that Jeff could sing. Wow. I'll teach Hadley some more dance moves when she gets older, she's a natural!
Hey... when Hadley is rock'n on American Idol; we'll all know where she got her talent from... oh yeah, her Pops!
That is so cute!!!!!!
This is definately my favorite video thus far. She is such a doll:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah, Fay, flex’in the golden pipes with your own rendition of a classic song...Hadley's already got more rhythm than her parents!
She should be on "Dancing with the Stars - Baby Edition". Too cute!
Adorable! Can't wait to see her again. :)
Wow. I had no idea that Jeff could sing. Wow. I'll teach Hadley some more dance moves when she gets older, she's a natural!
Hey... when Hadley is rock'n on American Idol; we'll all know where she got her talent from... oh yeah, her Pops!
That is so cute!!!!!!
This is definately my favorite video thus far. She is such a doll:)
Post a Comment