I was so excited to discover that Hadley has enough hair to sqeeeeze into a barrette! I thought she looked sooo cute but her daddy says it looks goofy! Whatever! What do you think?
Of course I have to comment on a hair do picture. It's cute but she needs something that sits more flat to her head. Maybe like the felt ones Tammy has for Inara. Don't cut bangs on that child whatever you do!!
Sorry Mo, but that qualifies as goofy and permissable to mysteriously put in frame around the house when she is 16. Give it time...just a little more time - yeah, we know she has Jeff hair right now, but not for long!!!
4 comments:
Of course I have to comment on a hair do picture. It's cute but she needs something that sits more flat to her head. Maybe like the felt ones Tammy has for Inara. Don't cut bangs on that child whatever you do!!
I think it's cute! I can't believe how much older she looks in that photo from when I was there in March! :)
What the heck are you doing to my poor child?
Sorry Mo, but that qualifies as goofy and permissable to mysteriously put in frame around the house when she is 16. Give it time...just a little more time - yeah, we know she has Jeff hair right now, but not for long!!!
Post a Comment